1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games Day

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Quillum, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Quillum
    Saurus

Quillum New Member

Just out of curiosity, anyone going to this Saturday's Game's Day in Chicago? I managed to get the day off, so I'm gonna be going since the GW staff members say this may be the last year its being held in Chicago (its only 40 minutes from my house) and I won't be able to afford going to Baltimore for the foreseeable future.

2. Barotok
    Terradon

Barotok New Member

I've been to one in LA a few years back. Was a great time. We drove for 8 hours to get there, but there is just so much stuff going on around you that its really worth going to. Only thing that would make it cooler is if they offered lower prices on their products since you paid the entry fee.

I remember trying the beta for Warhammer Online (which I didn't like) down there too.

I'd highly recommend it if you can go.

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

I haven't been to one, the only one in Aus is in Sydney and that is something like 1500 km's away from where I am. They do sound pretty cool though, and I always eagerly await the reports of people who went on new models coming out. Remember to take a camera and take pics of anything not seen before. ;)