1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Got my first 1k game

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Shawry, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Shawry
    Saurus

Shawry Member

Hey all,

Got my first 1000pt game coming up this friday against the newish kharadorns does anyone have any tips?

Im running the 1k how to lose friends thanks to bowser
    1 x scar vet on cold one
    1 x battlemage
    2 x 10 saurus warriors
    2 x bastiladons

Ritual likes this.
  2. Draconder
    Saurus

Draconder Active Member

I don't know how experienced you are with AoS in general but I will put this one important thing to keep in mind. Avoid road blocking your own big monsters. You have a few creatures that have a big surface area (especially if you play base to base which my friends and I tend to do as a house rule) and one common mistake I see is where players put their smaller infantry in front to shield but they end up getting in the way of your monster's movement. Always keep in mind to keep an open corridor for your big guys.

Other than that, use your two Bastiladons to their fullest. Throw them out in front to serve as shields for your army, they have a good save and can even protect themselves against mortal blows. Thrust forward your Bastiladons as will limit your opponents mobility.

Other than that, have fun. It is one thing building a competitive list but another thing to enjoy the game no matter the outcome. This is your first game so take it as a learning experience.

Shawry, Seraphage and Ritual like this.
  3. Freddy25
    Kroxigor

Freddy25 Well-Known Member

How do you plan to equip your bastis?

And another question: are you going to play a simple "destroy your enemy" match or have you in mind to use one (or more) battleplan?

Shawry likes this.
  4. Shawry
    Saurus

Shawry Member

Yeah i think ill try and not to block myself haha.

Yeah I just love the bastiladons

Draconder likes this.
  5. Shawry
    Saurus

Shawry Member

Solar engine and it will be a battleplan just not sure