1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog GreenyRepublic's Wild Ride

Discussion in 'Personal Paint Logs' started by GreenyRepublic, Sep 27, 2017.

1. GreenyRepublic
    Temple Guard

GreenyRepublic Well-Known Member

Well, I had so much going on on this weird site that I decided to make a little blog-thread to keep you all abreast. Here I'll naturally be keeping a log of my painting progress, as well as any other Warhammer-related projects and tidbits that I come up with.

So, without further ado, here's the list.

Please note that these aren't guaranteed to be updated regularly or at all, as time can be a tad on the scarce side.

Age of Sigmar Fight-o-Matic
    A little project I decided to fart out over a weekend or two. It's a small text-based application that simulates a melee combat between two AoS units of your choice. Very much feature incomplete but could offer a decent-ish approximation. Updates soon hopefully, contributions of warscroll XML data greatly appreciated.

Big Paint Storage Thing MKI
    Nabbed myself the ultimate paint set last Christmas and decided to make a little cabinet/drawers thing for it. Jolly good.

Warscroll Card Redesign
    Didn't like the official warscroll card design. Decided to fix.

More stuff to come perhaps? Stay tuned!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  2. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

Welcome. I look forward to your progress. What do you have for lizardmen so far?

3. GreenyRepublic
    Temple Guard

Welp, I sure forgot to post anything here. Does this mean I've forgotten about my painting? Hell no, I've made progress, and the Emerald Tide continues to grow.

IMG_20181229_000725.jpg IMG_20181229_000718.jpg IMG_20181229_000712.jpg IMG-20190118-WA0000.jpeg IMG_20190119_005207.jpg

4. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

I like the greenback saurus!

5. GreenyRepublic
    Temple Guard

Glad to hear it! Green is my favourite colour, and I just had to get it in somewhere in this army. At the same time I didn't want to go route of doing a dark and a light shade of green for the thick/thin scales, so I figured I'd give that Space Wolves-y grey/blue a try as it's a fairly mild colour. It all came together nicely.