1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog Guardians of the Culchan plains

Discussion in 'Personal Paint Logs' started by parrot, Aug 12, 2012.

1. parrot
    Cold One

parrot New Member

I have recently started to paint some lizzies and I am using a grassland theme. I am not a pro painter (far from that ;) ). I don´t have some colours yet (I will have them in next few days) so some stuff isn´t painted yet. The shields will probably be stone (I have got some old shields) and all the jewerly will be bone. All critics and comments welcome.

2. DanBot
    Ripperdactil

DanBot Member

Its not bad at all for my standards. But i'm no where near pro painter either. I think it could use a high highlight for the green and brown though. Probably from the drys group. Im more of a lurker than a poster. And I cant say i've seen to many grassland lizardmen armies here. Although with the popularity of field grass its hard to tell in some cases what the theme is.

3. elmoheadbutt
    Cold One

elmoheadbutt New Member

I think you're off to a good start there. The whole thing could use a wash and some detail painting but I'm sure you already know that :D Keep it up!

4. parrot
    Cold One

parrot New Member

Thanks for comments :D . The picture is lighter than the real model but I will consider another highlight and will post an update soon.