1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Help me with this list please

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by AbraUsedTeleport, Feb 25, 2017.

1. AbraUsedTeleport
    Jungle Swarm

AbraUsedTeleport New Member

So I wanted to make a list that wouldn't make me lose friends, but still put up a good fight. I started seraphon way back because I loved the temple guard models. So here's my 2000 point list. I'm really just looking for some suggestions on how to make it better.
    Heros: ertenrity warden
    Sun blood
    Skink priest
    Core: Saurus Gaurd 10
    Saurus Gaurd 10
    Saurus Gaurd 10
    Monsters: bastiladon 2
    Celestial hurricanum
    Any help would be awesome
    Battalion eternal star host

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I might add a jade battlemage. You're super defensive, so keep the defense alive. You could replace the priest with Tehenhauin if you have one. That will leave you with 60 points left over for a razordon. Or leave it as a priest and get a Gryph-Hound. This will at least give your bastiladons free shots against deep strikers. Not too cheesy because you don't have a lot of shooting.

AbraUsedTeleport likes this.
  3. AbraUsedTeleport
    Jungle Swarm

AbraUsedTeleport New Member

Alright I'm for sure going to try the jade battle mage! I think that could help me out a lot. So my next pick up will be a Razordon. I'm playing a couple games tomorrow I'll let you know how it's goes with the changes! Thanks man much appreciated

Seraphage and Bowser like this.