1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Help!! Need to create balanced list V Bloodbound

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Accidental Cultist, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Accidental Cultist
    Jungle Swarm

Accidental Cultist New Member

I'm going to play my first game of AOS (super pyched to get it on the table) against my brother (also first game of AOS).

I have the below Seraphon units and all the Khorne Bloodbound from the core set (plus the WD slaughterpriest);

Oldblood on Carnosaur
    Scar vet on Coldone
    10 Saurus Warriors
    15 Saurus Knights
    Stegadon
    Skink priest
    Skink Starpriest

While i would love to throw it all on the table, the points difference is pretty big. It looks like best thing to start is to run the Bloodreavers, Blood Warriors and Bloodsecrator against 10 knights (5 and 5) and 10 warriors just to run through the rules and get used to it. Once we've had a go at a test game we want to open it up and play something more substantial, i'm thinking 10 knights, 10 warriors, the stegadon and the scar vet should be alright against the whole bloodbound force.

Thoughts? are these at all balanced? If not any recommendations to make it more balanced?

Bowser likes this.
  2. Carnikang
    Carnasaur

Carnikang Well-Known Member

Give yourself 15 knights in units of 5 each and the Mounted Vet. Let him have what you listed, and see how that goes. You will have to play skittishly, making sure you get the charge and leaving combat when it's best for you. He on the other hand will play as Khorne does, and gets stuck in.
    If you want to just duke it out, I would suggest getting a few more Sauras first for fairness.

Accidental Cultist and Bowser like this.
  3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

@Carnikang is right, that should give you a fairly even match for a trial run.

Accidental Cultist likes this.