1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey lads

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by strewart, Jan 16, 2009.

1. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I have actually been a member for a long time, but never posted. Stonehambey invited me when this forum was new, but I was short on time and didn't play Lizardmen or even have any lizard opponents.

With the beautiful new models that I only saw for the first time last week coming, I couldn't resist launching myself into the cold blooded world. I have a bunch of stuff on advance order and no idea about lizardmen or what style of army I want.

For those who don't know me from other forums (particularly LO where I used to mod), my main WHFB army is High Elves with a Spartan theme, closely followed by Sylvanian/dead elf VC. I also have a TK and Bret army.

I imagine I will hang around here a bit as I try to get to know my new army. :)

2. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Hey Strewart! Great to see you posting on the boards and getting into the lizardmen. Hope you enjoy the site :)

3. callmeHK
    Saurus

callmeHK New Member

Welcome and enjoy the place ;)

HK

4. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Welcome, Nice themes you got there I also play dwarves and VC which have a mix of dwarf grave guard, and ogre/gnoblar zombies, and I got some beastmen gravegaud also. Going for a take what you found undead army :) just started the vampire counts.

5. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

Welcome to our home, I look greatly forward to any advise you could lend us against enemy armies such as VC's, TK's, and Bret's.

6. strewart
    OldBlood

That would be very interesting, the VC are such a fun army because you can convert them from literally anything else. In my travels I have even seen a few very cool looking dead lizard armies. I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for the welcomes, guys. :D One small question, if I wanted to post pictures of my other armies should I put it in the painting forum, or the lesser races forum?

7. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

I just created a subforum in lesser races where you can post pics of other armies :)

8. strewart
    OldBlood

That solves my dilema, thanks Stonehambey. :D Now I have something to contribute.

I cannot wait to get stuck in to painting some lizardmen, I'm tempted to head down to GW and buy some Saurus or skinks rather than waiting for my order to come....

9. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

I currently am in the proccess of converting/painting my Lizardmen, hopefully I can get most done before I get my book on the 14th.

10. WeeDawgNYC
    Skink

WeeDawgNYC New Member

sTew, welcome!!!

I too am have regained an interest in my lizzards.

my other armies are VC & Wood Elves.

I am posting some models that I want to get rid of so pass by & lmk if u want anything.

happy gaming.

~W.Dawg

11. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Welcome! Hope you'll enjoy :)