1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nerdling, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Nerdling
    Skink

Nerdling New Member

Hi Guys,

I just started playing Warhammer about 3 months ago. I picked fantasy because I like both fantasy and sci-fi but I always seem to gravitate a little more towards fantasy. Its got to be the magic. Anyways, I was looking to pick up a hobby and what warhammer offered.

So far I really enjoy the painting aspect. It is funny to play other armies when yours is all nicely painted and theirs is plastic grey.

I started out with the battle for skull pass set and now I have a Lizardmen army. I think they look the coolest (however the new chaos warriors look pretty awesome too). I can't wait for the lizardmen revamp in February.

I look forward to discussing Lizzies etc with you all.

2. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Started about 3 month ago myself!
    Got introduced to the Warhammer world for about 10 years ago, but I never really got into the rules and din't have many to play and discuss with either..
    I played Lizzis then and I started again now with the same old army, with an addition of a new Rulebook, Army book and the battallion box:)
    When I finish painting, I will have about 5000 pts of lovely lizzis, and thats before the february miniatures has come... Wonder what this hobby has cost me..
    Oh well, its way to much fun playing and paintin anyway ;)

3. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Welcome to the site dude :)

4. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

Hey, welcome to the forum! I agree with you. the painting is what got me into Warhammer in the first place. I also refuse to use a model unless it's painted and everything.