1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by beardybadger, Feb 19, 2009.

1. beardybadger
    Jungle Swarm

beardybadger New Member

Hi all

I've been a lurker for a couple of weeks and thought it was about time to declare myself. I've been involved in wargaming since the days of Epic Space Marine and Adeptus Titanicus (yes I am an old fart). Had a bit of a break until my kids were old enough to get into it and started me off again. I dropped out of the hobby when WFB 7th appeared because my kids had lost interest by then (bit of a bonus as I have collared a couple of their armies for my own), but now I am back and calling up the hosts.

I currently own the following armies

WFB
    Empire approx 3500pts
    Dwarfs approx 1500pts
    Beasts of Chaos approx 2000pts I use the GW rules but use the Celtos range of Gael models
    Lizardmen approx 2500pts inherited from one of my sons
    Zombie Pirates approx 2500pts inherited from one of my sons

Kroot Mercenary Force 1500pts

Mordheim
    Chaos cultists

As for the lizardmen I have a good range of minis, but mostly unpainted. Unfortunately my son chose the GW colour scheme, which I don't like at all. First job is to clean up the ones he has painted and then start repainting in a range of greens.

I apologise for the waffle.... but I probably won't post much anyway, so I'm making up for it now :D

Cheers

2. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Welcome and much respect to the massive forces you control LOL

3. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Nice to have you on board. Feel free to share your wisdom and dive in our pool of ideas, artistic showcases, tactical discusions and general giberish :)

4. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

Welcome. Let's see some models!

5. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

Welcome to our home.

6. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Welcome to the site :)

7. beardybadger
    Jungle Swarm

beardybadger New Member

Hee hee.... I have had far too many years to collect these, plus some of them were 'donated' by my kids when they gave up the hobby.

I will see if I can sort out some photos to bung up later at some point. But being a doting father of three, having a loving wife that insists on keeping me busy for my health?!?, having a demanding job that often follows me home and being a drummer in a band tends to fill up most of my time..... so don't hold your breath.