1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS How many of each unit u can have inside the battlefield?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Dimitris, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Dimitris
    Cold One

Dimitris Active Member

For examble u can have 1 bastiladon in the battlefield but u can summon 1 more so u have 2 on the battlefield?or u canhave 2 on the battlefield so u can have the starbeast conatelation.also having 40 skinks it counts 80 points 10 each?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. Kadanga
    Saurus

Kadanga Active Member

There is only a restriction on how many leaders/heroes and behemoths that you can bring.
    It all depends on how many points you run. For a 2000pt list you can for example bring 4 behemoths.

You can however overcome this by putting points in reserve and summon in your 5th, 6th or whatever behemoth.
    The restrictions apply during the deployment of the game, not during it :)

As for point costs there is a lot of changes coming with the new GHB2017 book. Currently skinks are 80pt for 10, and 320 for 40.
    That will change to 60pt for 10 and 200pt for 40, amongst other things.

Edit: I forgot to mention that named heroes can only be brought once and cant be summoned, like Lord Kroak.

n810 and Dimitris like this.
  3. Dimitris
    Cold One

Dimitris Active Member

Oh nice :D so the skink get reduced points excellent cause i am slowly planning in going thunderbreak starhost with 2 bastiladons salamadera with handlers and troglodon and i am looking to might buy lord kroak or just a slann mage an all out artilerry with a dangwrous combat close range if get close.Also wipe the importand units on the obectives and have my bastiladon or any units among my saurus to gwr to the other objective

4. Dimitris
    Cold One

Dimitris Active Member

Btw sourse that skinks gwt reduced points on the new book? And when it gets released?

5. Kadanga
    Saurus

Kadanga Active Member

The first source was a leak, but they confirmed it yesterday during the livestream of Seraphon vs Sylvaneth on twitch.tv/warhammer.
    The new book comes out on saturday.

Dimitris likes this.
  6. Dimitris
    Cold One

Dimitris Active Member

Nice hope my local shop has it on saturday so i can get to see the juicy parts of our glorious seraphon teibe :p

7. Dimitris
    Cold One

Dimitris Active Member

Also
    Also question if u wanted to start another aos army which one u woukd choose sylvaneth or anything else?

8. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

I would choose the one I prefer the most in appearance. I for instance, Dispossessed ! ( although I gotta admit I also like grots as they super fun and other ) Just pick your 2nd best preference !

Dimitris likes this.
  9. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

I personally like Sylvaneth and Deathrattle quite a bit, although Deathrattle isn't really good at the moment, and Sylvaneth will get nerfed a bit by the GHB2017 (still strong I guess). Wanderers are also tempting (I love bows, I am an archer myself), and one day perhaps also a few demons... ....or dwarves... ...or Flesh Eater Courts.... dammit you made me think about other armies again!!!

I don't choose armies because they are strong, but because I like their play style or look. If you want to choose a strong one, play Tzeentch, Stormcast, Sylvaneth, Kharadron, or Khorne. But I have the feeling Seraphon might really be up there in the near future, from what I've seen during the last few days.

PhoenixTheCat and Dimitris like this.
  10. Dimitris
    Cold One

Dimitris Active Member

Sylvaneth ikl choose propably i like the whoke hide inside the forest then strike :D who knows i might add some chameleon skinks for the lols inside the army so they hide