1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I done gone and did it...

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Krissey, Jun 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Krissey
    Cold One

Krissey Active Member

It all started with buying a 3rd Party Kroxigor. Just one. No big deal. Only about $26.

Then I thought to myself "Hey since I grabbed that might as well pick up the special cards and dice, if I can find them. I know they're limited edition and GW only makes them once. Might as well!"

Then it went to "Well now I've got the cards and the dice...so I'll see if I can find the pitch... might as well right?" So I spent about 2 hours searching google until I ran out of search results....until I clicked on 'Included omitted search results' and voila! I found a website with 1 in stock! So I snatched it up!

Then I sat there thinking "damn, I've come this far...I've got the Kroxigor, cards, dice and pitch....oh well what the hell just one box." and I bought the Gwaka'moli Crater Gators.

I've got the full blood bowl squad coming from around the country slowly being shipped in! Can't wait!

2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Good!

...just be careful if you will ever face the Sotek Stegadons (see "bowl of blood")… :p

Krissey and Imrahil like this.
  3. Krissey
    Cold One

Krissey Active Member

The team has come in. The team is fully built. I ADORE the Skinks in it. Really the sculpts are magnificent. I genuinely love this team! I'm thinking green and yellow colors. I'm not sure, but I want a vibrant jungle bright beautiful team. Multicolored feathers and the like. Might go Tzunki's Claw style on 'em (Color Scheme from the first battletome) and do green and yellow uniforms. Keep the armor gold perhaps or maybe go brass/bronze. Maybe Silver.

The pitch comes in today, the cards came in already, the dice come Wednesday or Thursday and the Kroxigor I ordered from fanath...hasn't even shipped yet so who knows lol.

I am painting up my Big Waaagh/Ironjawz army for Nashcon....but it's...it's so tempting to just say screw it and paint these instead. I'm just about over my Orruks and want anything Seraphon related I can do. But I paid $60 to go and I doubt I can get a whole ass lizardman army ready when I haven't even got a single model yet so y'know.

I also ordered 3D printable terrain to make like a jungle temple stadium to surround the custom bloodbowl pitch. I am just totally in love with Lizardmen.

Killer Angel likes this.