1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I has a new way to lol

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by strewart, Dec 29, 2009.

1. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Hey lads, just thought I'd post this lovely picture as a little friendly update. My facial hair was getting somewhat long and a little itchy, the ladies were finding it irritating. So I had a shave, but decided to leave a little bit to basically.... Well, turn my face into a lol! :D

Picture9.jpg

Some people call me classy. They really don't know me.

Also, I'm back in da house! Few interesting threads since I last visited, but I think I won't start bumping stuff and just go from the last couple of days. Hopefully soon I will finally upload some more pictures of my work. I just finished the last of my absinth stock so I will need to buy a bit more to get the inspiration to keep painting. How is everyone going this holiday season?

2. Saurus commander
    Skink

Saurus commander New Member

Things going great so far. Almost completed assassins creed 2 (I recommend getting it), having a bit of a hard time with l4d2 ( :rolleyes: ) and also having problems mustering a big enough army to be of any use.

Looking forward to seeing these paintings of yours. Send me a link to the thread if I don't post on it first :p

PS: FYI, turkey sandwiches are rly nice ;)

3. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

Ok, that is funny. :D
    Good to see you back though, I was starting to wonder where you'd went.

As for my Christmas it was good, pretty much like it usually is though, but I like it that way. :]

Cheers!