1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If the world could vote...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sammy the Squib, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

2. Lounge_Lizard
    Cold One

Lounge_Lizard New Member

May the Old Ones hear you. :smug:

3. mcasefire
    Cold One

mcasefire Member

I know this is a very very late reply... But I do have give my two cents worth...

I will let you know one thing. The U.S. does not care what the rest of the world wants in the sense of our president. I feel that most countries want to see the fall of America. so putting in a crappy president like Obama only speeds up the process. He is already involved in 5 major scandals and hasn't even taken office yet. People that voted for him all have one thing in commen. They want everything to be paid for, for them. I work hard for my money and I don't feel that I should pay for low life deadbeats to sit on their butts and do nothing.

4. LuckyNumbrXIII
    Saurus

LuckyNumbrXIII New Member

This man is as wise as Lord Kroak, Himself.

5. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

Well, as much as I wasn't pleased when I heard Obama had won (probably as many Texans were) let's see what he has got up his sleeves. If he can get us out of economic trashpit I'll be glad, but I'm not a big fan of how Democrats tend to do that....I no like tax increases.

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.