Ok, So I finally got back to painting and converting and after coming up with a new list, I realized I needed to make some chameleon skinks. So today, I got to cutting up some spare skinks and made them into chameleon skinks and finished converting my OB on Carnosaur. I put the Chakax head onto my OB and added some back banners as well as some vines made out of green stuff that is along the base and the trunk of the tree (pics below). I also got the green stuff portion of the Chameleon skinks done so I thought I'd post what I have so far (since I'm at a breaking point) and then take some pics when I have them completed (which should be today, sans bases). So I'll hopefully have daily updates on my painting blog here since I'm just finishing up my LM army. I need to add a few salamanders and then it's just touching up and picking out details so stay tuned. I'll post every chance that I get. For now, as promised, here's what I got completed this morning... More to come!