1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing Barotok

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Barotok, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Barotok
    Terradon

Barotok New Member

Hello,
    I am a 25 year old avid Lizardmen player. I was introduced to WH about 3 years ago and play regularly. I have a relatively small army list considering my time spent in the hobby. Lizardmen were the reason that I began playing warhammer. At this point I am looking to expand my friendship in the game with players who also are avid Lizard players.

I have been playing many games at the 1000 point level and aim to construct solid and balanced lists. I have a tendancy to lean towards the strength of the saurian brethren and infantry despite all of the excellent support troops that the Lustrian armies have to offer, perhaps to a fault. The gaming group that I am involved with tends to want to have fun opponents to play against vs. opponents who field rock-paper-scissors army styles.

I live in Grass Valley with my beautiful girlfriend. We mostly play WoW together and are heavily involed in the new expansion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. I will most likely post my list in this thread soon.

2. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

Welcome to the forum, dude!

3. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

Welcome to the site

4. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Welcome to the site dude :)

Your army list will probably get more views/replies in our army list subforum, so I split this topic and moved the list to there :)