1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Tired of the same old Slann pose? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering your own version to the Golden Slann competition - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

Blog Kor'Torak painting station

Discussion in 'Personal Paint Logs' started by Kor`Torak, May 18, 2017.

1. Kor`Torak
    Skink

Kor`Torak Member

Hi community! Its been a couple months since my last update. This was due to some bussiness I had, test time, and getting caught by social life.

But fear not! Progress was made, but first i'll show you all some of my saurus warriors, this where the first lizardmen i painted, an early draft so to speak. I wanted to show them to you, and show my progress, and also to see myself the point at wich i stopped painting them. It was nice excersice (its not this word i think, what was it?), and helped a lot to see what they need next.

I have also made a LOT of progress in the temple guard, 10/15 are completely finished, and the remaining only need shields and claws. Even the Cold Ones are making progress! And man do i hate those riders, hardest kit to assemble ever.

Well, enough text, heres some saurus warriors and temple guard photos. They're not my best photos, but they will do :D

Attached Files:

Warden, Aginor, ravagekitteh and 2 others like this.
  2. ravagekitteh
    Temple Guard

ravagekitteh Well-Known Member

They're all looking fantastic!

Aginor likes this.