1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Kroak revived

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Astral Crusader, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Astral Crusader
    Skink

Astral Crusader Member

I ordered Kroak and I'm very excited to paint and better yet field him.

However could there be a way he is restored back to life? Also what do you think would the results would be?

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

lol animated frog skeleton. :D

3. Kblock
    Kroxigor

Kblock Active Member

At best I think he would be something like the Boris Karloff Mummy from the 1930s movies. Any skin would be dried and wrinkly, and he would still be held together by the wrappings.

4. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

What would Kroak be like restored to life? You need to pick an angle first and then figure out the details.

Kroak is back to full power in a wonderful miracle: Kroak's magical power is so strong that there is no reasonable way to represent in a table top game. He can probably kill crush the Skaven by killing the Horned Rat, cause Naggoroth to flood. Just his ressurection alone would reenergize the Slann collectively. Pretty much every Force of Destruction would be on the defensive. Kroak may or may not try to help the Prodigal forces of Order while smiting the bad guys.

Kroak was raised by someone tampering with powers beyond their ken: Kroak's mummy is now a vessel of the Chaos Gods power. Kroak's spirit would fight this and probably either destroy the mummy or his spirit would lose and you would have essentially a Chaos Slann.

Kroak is only partially restored: Kroak is needed one final time. He probably only last long enough to cast one more ueberspell to solve whatever Apocalypse of the Week is happening and then Kroak would be dead for good. Or he could go back to his current mummy state. "Once every 5,000 years, Kroak's spirit returns in full to aid the First Children of the Old Ones etc...

5. Astral Crusader
    Skink

Astral Crusader Member

I like this one the best. :)

Maybe Kroak than summons various historical and fictional heroes like Ash Williams, Mario, John Marston, Jack Churchill, Vasily Zaitsev, to name a few and they go storm the chaos wastes and end it's threat for good.

6. NexS1
    Carnasaur

NexS1 Well-Known Member

There's no way to end the threat of chaos for good. From my understanding, chaos is there as the negetive side to magic and emotions. remove magic and emotions from the world and you can remove chaos.
    From my understanding, of course..