1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kroxigors for blood bowl

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Tolopy, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Tolopy
    Jungle Swarm

Tolopy New Member

Is the hell derado kroxigor still up for sale any where they’re be good for blood bowl

2. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Do you mean this one?

kartikeya1.jpg
    (link where I found the pic)

It looks like it would be fantastic for blood bowl, super dynamic model. Looks like it is called the "Hell Dorado's Kartikeya."

Difficult to find; it is currently unavailable on amazon and the same on paizo. In fact almost every website I want to has it unavailable, so you may be out of luck at most miniature realtors (Dakka Dakka had a thread on the topic too from a couple years ago...). :argh:

I think your best bet might be to scour your local wargames stores and see if you can find this hidden gem hidden in the shelves somewhere, or else keep a close eye on ebay to see if the model crops up. Happy hunting :lurking:

Crowsfoot likes this.
  3. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

As an alternative to the above model, you could also check out the Wargods Aegyptus line, they have a bunch of big crocodiles, including this guy known as the "Beloved of Sobek" :

WGE-147.jpg

He is WAY more cartoony than the Hell Dorado model, but he is kinda in a blood-bowl pose, and I have seen this model used as a proxy for gatormen minions in Warmachine/Hordes before.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  4. Tolopy
    Jungle Swarm

Tolopy New Member

Thank you I was thinking about getting into blood bowl

5. VVolfsong
    Saurus

VVolfsong Active Member

If you're not in a hurry, the next kickstarter project from Greebo Games is looking like it will be Slann and Lizardmen.

You can see one preview image from it on their facebook page here.

It was initially scheduled to launch back in January, but we're still waiting. They haven't given a new date, but they say keep hinting that it isn't far off.

6. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

That is one beefy lizard :wideyed:

7. VVolfsong
    Saurus

VVolfsong Active Member

The Greebo Games kickstarter still hasn't gone live, but they have finally started showing some previews!

The skinks don't really look much like GW skinks, and the Saurus look like they're closer to strength 6 than 4, but they're still quite awesome looking imho. Definitively going to grab a team when they eventually release 'em.

Attached Files:

Dragvindel and tom1017 like this.
  8. tom1017
    Skink

tom1017 Member

These minis look great. If they scale well compared to usual teams, I may try and grab a team. I definitely need a Lizardmen team for my Blood Bowl collection.

Warden likes this.
  9. tom1017
    Skink

tom1017 Member