As promised, I am posting a first part of „conversion report“. I have planned to take a shot of every step of creating more dynamic pose for skinks but, you know, I started cutting and drilling and totally forgot to take photos, so this won’t be a step-by-step report... But I will try to explain as much as I can This is a current state of the conversion. I wanted him to have both feet in the air, so I took two skinks (one with right and one with left foot unattached to the base). I cut right leg from both of them, then drilled holes for pins. (Detail of the leg glued together. Pin inside ) (This is a leftover skink body and leg. I am going to use it to make a regular skink) Then I drilled a hole through the body (shoulders). And added another pin. After that, I took the „Brave Sword Arm“, cut off the sword and fingers and the shoulder. And the drilling came once again. (The arm and body are joined with the pin, shoulder will be greenstuffed later.) (This pin is really important – it will fix the skink with base.) The base (or better the stone) is made from styrofoam. Nothing special. Thats all for now. I hope the rest will come soon. C&C welcome.