Hey all! Been meaning to start up this blog for a couple weeks now, so there will be a flood of pictures over the next couple days. I'll update this primary post with models done and models needing to be done as I complete stuff - more as a goal list for myself than anything, but so you can see what I've still got left on the pipeline as well. Currently on the bench: Stygiosaur, 2 units of ripperdactyls, 10+ Cold one cav, 10 skink braves, 1 skink captain, 2 Carno's (1 BSB), 2 stegs with blowpipes. In waiting: 60+ saurus warriors, 10 + cold one cav, 80+ skinks of varying weaponry, steg with engine, 2 salamanders (yes, I sadly don't have my old pair anymore), Slaan, 5 skink priests, Bastiladon, and who knows what else. Whew! Lots to paint, luckily most of it is already assembled! Now that I've jabbered too much, here are some pics to get us started until I get home from work and can take some more of what I'm working on. First up: My moral support and painting buddy, Merritt. A piece of terrain I was working on to take a short break between assembling/priming models. It's about 40% done, if that. My Ripperdactyl test model - still playing around with it. The wing patterns and such are tougher to come up with than I had thought they'd be. WIP Ripper pics - Here you can see I'm going purple with one set, and though they look orange, the second set will eventually be highlighted to yellow. WIP Stygiosaur (Troglodon) - The dark blue will actually end up a bright blue, while the orange and red will end up really bright as well. The plaques will likely be gold, but I'm waiting to decide on that until the bright colors are done. This is post initial washes. TIP: for anyone about to assemble and paint one of these... The collar is a total pain to line up correctly (there is a gap where it should connect), and it's even more of a pain to paint around. I highly recommend painting it separately if you can, but pre-fit it beforehand so you don't have to greenstuff it later. WIP steg - It's a bit further along than this now, so I'll get another progress shot up here as soon as I can. I was trying a marbling technique out on the howdah (similar to what I did in the tower, though I actually did the tower after this howdah) Cold one cav - Started in on the first ten mounts, but this is all the further i've gotten with them. Lastly - My WIP blot toads, Phil and Rupert. I haven't really spent much time on them, so they'll get a little extra love down the road. That's it for now. I'll have some more pics up hopefully later tonight or tomorrow of some of the other things I have in progress. Also - If you follow the link to my old blog, I will be likely recreating that scheme on my saurus and skinks again, as well as the same scheme for my Slaan and salamanders. (I sold the army to a local friend awhile back and only bought back some skinks and saurus, everything else is new) Thanks for stopping by!