1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Lets talk about the Lizardmen version of Lord Of The Flies

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Otzi'mandias, Jun 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Otzi'mandias
    Ripperdactil

Otzi'mandias Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. Although, a Scar-vet or champion might decide to put himself in charge leading to confrontation between the groups...
    But any wishy washy "should we do this?" or the like, will get Saurus in a pickle. They deal with orders, not opinions.

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I will one of these days. I have two others in the works that I am busy separating ideas for, so now just to sort them a bit finer and say this would work better in this type of story. But within a few months I should have something written.

3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Though it might end up like this...

4. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Officially there is very little. Without the Slann's leadership, the Lizardmen of the Dragon Isles "went savage." GW doesn't really cover how Skinks and Saurus get along. That just leaves the Dragon Isles open for our writers to put whatever they want on the island for people and conflicts.

Also, @Bowser, that video is badass. They should make history videos for every country.

I really like "and then they stopped moving the capital every time the emperor died."

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    Bowser likes this.
  5. Otzi'mandias
    Ripperdactil

Otzi'mandias Well-Known Member

The video is awesome.