1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog Lizard back to the Jungle - My blog

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by MonthyPython, Oct 3, 2015.

1. MonthyPython
    Jungle Swarm

MonthyPython New Member

Hey, Im back to this hobby after ~10 years :x (YAY!). I will be post here my ideas, thoughts and upload some photos of my lizards. Enjoy! :)

So... my first conversation idea is to give musican two bongos xD. for now im trying to do some ropes to drums and for the armlets. The drums is stick together, one drum is stick to leg. It looks quite good but we will see at the end.

IMG_0410.JPG IMG_0416.JPG

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

That's a cool concept. It should look very good once it's completed. :)

MonthyPython likes this.
  3. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Looking good so far, for rope I used to use 3amp fuse wire twisted together it is strong but flexable to bend around items, put 2 strands into the end of a mini hand drill and turn it looks perfect when done.

MonthyPython likes this.
  4. MonthyPython
    Jungle Swarm

MonthyPython New Member

I like the details in figures. Every saurus in hand weapons regiment (will be named black or red totem warriors xD) will have armlets. The new detail will be a ropes that HOLD the armlets.

Here I upload photo of musican with this concept. it will be time-consuming coversation but I think that it is worthwhile :).

Lesson learned xD -> greenstuff does not stick too well with plastic -> Cyanoacrylate :D.

IMG_0549.JPG IMG_0551.JPG IMG_0554.JPG

Bowser likes this.
  5. MonthyPython
    Jungle Swarm

MonthyPython New Member

Champion, sorry for the light. I must practice with photos :p. IMG_0594.JPG IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0596.JPG IMG_0598.JPG

tom ndege and n810 like this.