1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiction Lizardman Praises

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Sudaj, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Sudaj
    Saurus

Sudaj Active Member

Blessed are the Old Ones, who made us from nothing... Made us as stewards of their great plan.

Praise be to Tzunki, Who brings us bounty from Rain and River, and grants us safe passage through the cold, dark depths...

Praise be to Haunchi, Hunter in the night, whom helps us pass through the jungles victorious...

Praise be to Tepok, whose grand wings let the winds of magic billow strong among our priests...

Praise be to Quetzl, Who covers us in the armor of bone and scale, that we may live long enough to do his divine will...

Praise be to Chotec, whose warmth fuels us and grants us strength, that we may strike our foes from the world...

Praise be to Tlazcotl, Whose cold stare grants us peace of mind, that we may not be afraid, or falter in doing what must be done...

Praize be to Itzl, Who grants us dominion over the great beasts of the world. With the blessing of his mark, even the mighty forces of blood and bone our ours to Command!

And praise be to Sotek, Great serpent, the Blood-Hungry, who has granted us the strength to cast the foul Xa'kota from our lands. May the children of the Horned-Rat fall beneath his mighty fangs!

We are the Children of the Old Ones, the Blessed Lizard Men... Long have we watched... longer must we continue. Until the end.

2. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

That's a religion worth getting brainwashed for.

Please purge me clean of my filthy earthly money!

Paradoxical Pacifism and Sudaj like this.
  3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

These are awesome! Would look great in a lizardman story or book!

4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

...or before a game! Haha!

5. Kor-Lot-Ko
    Skink

Kor-Lot-Ko Member

Say this before every game to freak out opponents and embolden my models.

6. Sudaj
    Saurus

Sudaj Active Member

Even though the rules for Sacred Spawnings are no longer used in 8th Edition, I still paint my Saurus Units with the colors of their patron Old Ones. I also name the units accordingly, like my Spears of Tzunki, or Axes of Chotec. Just brings more life to the game, I think.

Paradoxical Pacifism and Bowser like this.
  7. discomute
    Terradon

discomute Well-Known Member

Who is everyone's favourite btw? I think I like tzunki. Actually this could make for a good poll

8. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Tzunki is especially feared by Tomb Kings. They even have a "Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks from He Who Is in the Water"

(kudos to the ones that will know the reference, without searching on Google ;))

9. Sudaj
    Saurus

Sudaj Active Member

Ya' know, that's a good question. Tzunki was the first Sacred Spawning I ever gave my troops (back when sacred spawnings were still a thing), because it gave the Saurus the Aquatic special rule, like the skinks and krox. I also think it gave them +1 Initiative.

But if I had to pick one.......... Tepok, probably.

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.