1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lo there from an "Old One"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Itchalitl, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Itchalitl
    Jungle Swarm

Itchalitl New Member

Hi all. I'm a long timer gamer of historicals (Napoleonics, 7YW, Ancients) and ex-WH player with a young son who is into his dinosaurs, so I thought I'd use WHFB to get him into gaming in general. Plus, I have to say I come down on the "I love the stegadon" side of the fence - I just had to buy one (and almost certainly more).

I have been away from WH for a *long* time, and things have changed. The last time I played LM had toughness C (I think - how many of you remember that?), but at least the Slanns' waistlines have matched my own in the intervening years. In fact, about the only thing that seems the same are the basic roll to hit, roll to wound, roll to save mechanics, so I am sure I will have a ton of questions. Please bear with me.

In the meantime, I'll just get back to painting that steg...

2. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Welcome back, and ask away.

3. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Welcome to the site, don't worry about asking questions, that's what we're here for :D

4. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Indeed, questions are to be answered, and no question is to stupid! Welcome to the site :)