1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Lizardmen army! Have Tau or $$$

Discussion in 'Trading Forum' started by RiTides Nids, Oct 30, 2009.

1. RiTides Nids
    Jungle Swarm

RiTides Nids New Member

Hi,

I am looking for Lizardmen! I'm really hoping to find:

3 stegadons (all of the same type, either new or old)
    salamanders (prefereably old-style, but either works)
    temple guard
    kroq-gar / carnosaur
    terradons
    saurus and skinks
    some characters (skink priest with cloak of feathers, other characters)
    slann
    possibly razordons or chameleon skinks

I have a large Tau army, over $1000 (retail price)! 5 Devilfish / Hammerhead / Skyray tanks, 6 Broadsides, 10 crisis suits (7 of which are plasma/missile rifle), 48 firewarriors, 3 pirahnas, 8 pathfinders, 6 stealthsuits, 1 ethereal, 40 kroot, drones... all is painted except for 3 of the Devilfish / Hammerhead / Skyrays, and 3 Broadsides, which I may trade separately since they are not painted. The paint job is a good tabletop standard, and I can send pictures to anyone who is interested.

If I were to buy lizardmen, I would have to sell the Tau first. I'd definitely prefer to trade, and I would trade in your favor, since I'm the one looking to make a swap :). I currently have one 40k and one fantasy army, and I want to have two of the same system instead, so I can actually get some games ;) since my friends don't have armies at all.

Let me know if you have Lizardmen, or want Tau, or even better... both!

2. spacelizard
    Saurus

spacelizard Member

Where are you shipping from? Also, what options does the hammer head have on it?