1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOOKING FOR TOMB KINGS, SETTRA IN PARTICULAR

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Xholankha the lost one, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

Xholankha the lost one Well-Known Member

Looming desperately for tomb kings especially settra

2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Ouch... Tomb Kings are in very high demand. They typically go for very large amounts on Ebay. Fingers crossed that you get lucky and come across a good deal.

3. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

I just want them to return ;(

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  4. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

Me too! I love the theme of the Tomb Kings, they have so much character. I'd trade away the Stormcast Eternals in a heartbeat if it meant we could have the Tomb Kings make a comeback. Sadly, it will never happen. :(:(:(

5. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

And so settra gazed off into the approaching darkness rife with daemons and said...
    SETTRA DOES NOT SERVE.....
    SETTRA RULES.....
    And with a quick motion, he hefted the destroyer of eternities into his hands and waded into the abyss, cutting down daemons like wheat, the daemons that swirled around him desperately tried to latch onto and bend his will, but alas he was settra and he was born to rule.....

First he strode around the realm of chaos cutting down daemons until they avoided him and his wrath. Little did he realise he was being followed, due to nagashes disappearance the undead and the nehekarans had began to crumble as no one stood to take nagashes place.

Except one.

With a burning desire of vengeance his will had manged to retain the wind of death and with nagashes doom, urisian had been released, giving the legions of old back to their true king. Behind him came a 1000 generations of the tomb kings all following their lord, now that urisian had been released aphophas the scarab lord had repaid his debt and walked along side settra (but just a little behind) along with all the other kings, hierotitans managed to cleanse parts of the realm of chaos, replacing it with a naked orange stone that kept the fleeing demons away,
    He visited the four realms:

First he visited nurgle, who tried to stop settra, but all his plagues only worked on the living......

It would not hinder the dead......

After breaching the plague fathers most inner chamber he duelled with the god for an eternity, finally managing to get the deity on its back he clove it in half and burnt it's waist and legs to ashes, and left thing chained to 2 great pillars to waste away it's exsistence, without help or aid in its own foetid hall.

Next he travelled to the changer of ways land, which swirled with illusions and realities.

He cared not.

Once they had found the changer in his last body, the liche priests and necroliths purged him while settra and his legions assaulted the being, bringing it low enough to allow for a decapitating strike.

After strapping the head to 12 warsphinxes , he set off to the prince of temptation and his squalid realm, there daemonettes twirled and danced at the tomb kings trying to halt them.

What they didn't know about Nehekarans is they would never leave their king,

Charging in through the prince of pleasures brothel they manged to cover him with endless scarabs and insects, enabling them to subdue the god. With that having been done, They began to slice bits off the god, caring not for his pain until only the head was left, which they took and carried with them.

Finally they came to the realm of Khorne, and for 3427 days and 3427 nights they battled their way to the throne of the entity, where it said

"LITTLE KING, YOUR WORLD IS IN RUIN AND YOUR CITY IN ASHES AND YET I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO HAVE EVERYTHING, YET YOU HAVE DARE COME TO ME, PERHAPS YOU WISH TO LAY ME AN OFFERING FOR ME.

With that settra ordered two huge packages wrapped in rags the size of small cities to be brought forth.

With a commands he had them opened, where the blood god could see them. The two heads rolled out.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! HOW PATHETIC THEY WERE, I SHALL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE"

And with that he drew his mighty blade and sent it screaming down towards the true king of Nehekara.

A huge clamour rung out through the realm as the blades met, the blood god infuriated by this challenge lifted up his blade for another strike, little did he know settravis had grabbed hold of the massive sword and was sent high up and once above khorne a head he let go, screaming down, khopesh in hands, drove it straight through the blood gods skull, with a huge explosion of light everything vanished that was chaos, all that was left was a realm of pure black light by an unseen light.

Looking ahead he saw a collection of orbs, each containing the seed of life for the races of the old world, including chaos.

With a struggle the tomb kings placed the orbs into 4 realms.
    The first was a realm of peace and prosperity, here he put the elves and the men and lizardmen to creates a realm of light in the dark, separating the Orks and ogres into their own realm where they could wage war and fight.

For the despised vampires he placed them by themselves, voidin them of any company or life.

For the final orbs he placed into a heavily sealed chamber these were the essences of chaos, never again would they cause so much grief.

In settras hands was a final orb of golden light, his peoples future depended on it.
    So after placing 5 gashes into the stone he placed the orbs in their respective groups and drove his sword down the center of these marks splitting them until they all floated into separate chunks that never ended, whith a mighty shout he commanded his priests to start a ritual, this pal lowed the realms to expand and eventually be enveloped in their own dimension, as for chaos he made a near impenitrable prison for them where they would only break out every 1000 years.

He stood upon his land and ordered that gateways were to be constructed on 3 of the realms for access between them so perhaps the races may join and form an alliance against the coming storms of chaos that would occur.

Finally he ordered his priests and his gods to erect a portal to another universe In which he would make the old world anew without the imperfections of the chaos gods.

At last

Settra knew peace...

Bowser and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  6. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

I've got a monstrous arcanum aswell, but not all is bad as I'm building a khemric Titan for my army wish me lick... Damn auto correct!
    Fuck it
    With me all the licks an lucks.
    If I ever finish it, I will send you a private pic unless others want to see it?!

Bowser and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  7. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

That sounds like an epic project. I am 100% certain that many other people would like to see it as well. Why not start a dedicated thread where we can watch the progress of the model as it unfolds? It's always interesting to see work in progress pictures, especially with such an ambitious and amazing project.

Bowser likes this.
  8. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I want to see it! We're all always interested in awesome projects!

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.