1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. Lord kroak

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by divineskink, Apr 7, 2008.

1. divineskink
    Skink

divineskink New Member

while a 2nd generation slaan may be considered the most powerfull wizard by many armies, Lord kroak is far and beyond even a 2nd gen slaan, but is he worth it? Personally i've never used him but i can imagine the davastation he can cause, has anyone here used him and is he worth that mountin of points you have to pay for him?

2. SohCahToa
    Kroxigor

SohCahToa New Member

in the previous edition he could be worth it in larger games, but now that we cant use skink priests as power dice generators, imo he simply cannot do enough damage to warrant his point cost.

3. Axolotl
    Saurus

Axolotl New Member

Kroak is indeed nasty but i would rather go with two 2nd gen slanns for the points

4. pcsensei
    Jungle Swarm

pcsensei New Member

i do not disagree lord kroak is on the point heavy side BUT i do injoy useing him in my larger battles
    he does loads of damage

besides i am not going to let him sit in my case collecting dust

5. Ychig0
    Skink

Ychig0 New Member

i think he is not worth the points.He can be powerful and stuff but 1225 pts is way to much