1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Temple Bases and Carnosaur from ManicWorkbench

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by WorkbenchManiac, Jul 29, 2010.

1. giant stegadon
    Saurus

giant stegadon New Member

really looks fantastic. the bases instantly get a real jungle feel for the army.

on the brown (stuff) note- i assume you just buy it any most hobby stores? I never have noticed it.

2. Elmquasmash
    Razordon

Elmquasmash New Member

The Dinosaur is looking awesome! I hope you get some WIP shots of the armor and other 'accessories' soon!

The Eagerly Waiting Elmquasmash

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Very cool looking base! What material are you using in your moulds? Resin?

4. WorkbenchManiac
    Skink

WorkbenchManiac New Member

@ giant stegadon: Thanks. I bought my brown stuff over at troll forged. I strongly recommend them!

@ Elmquasmash: Thanks mate. To tell the truth I have not even started on the armour. I have been busy with other projects that took my fancy (some of which can be seen on my blog *hint hint*), and lately I have mainly been practicing with super sculpey - a great putty, but different to work with compared to green stuff.

And to be frank, I have no inspiration for the armour. I cannot even do some concept drawings, since I can´t draw anything worth two cents. Let´s hope the proverbial muse will kiss me soon.

@ Strewart: Cheers! Yes, the bases are cast in resin.