1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The winners of the Golden Serpent 2016 competition has been announced! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have added a section to discuss Kings of War and the new race Salamanders that is currently in beta. Feel free to discuss anything about Kings of War in these forums. Click here to check it out and post!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. AOS Campaign Warband competition is here! Aid the community by Giving us your ideas! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

8th Ed. Magic Items

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by SlanntaClause, Jun 15, 2016.

1. SlanntaClause
    Stegadon

SlanntaClause Well-Known Member

Magic items: up to a total of X points - can someone help explain does this include magic amour/weapons/arcane/talismans/enchanted/banners ?

there are some restrictions in brackets in the book I'm reading but I'm not sure what counts as magic items in terms of arming a skink priest etc

2. Bowser
    Skink Priest

Bowser Well-Known Member

There are magic items that any army can use in the main rule book, and the specialty equipment found in the Lizardmen army book. You can have ip to x number of points in magic items. So egg of quango or piranha blade would be magic items.

3. SlanntaClause
    Stegadon

Wasn't egg of Quango specific to Mazdamundi? - I started reading it thinking cool he's custodian of a rare Egg how very interesting indeed - until I read the rule of it was it drops breaks - bites something and dies. Pretty much causing an extinction for a wound or two.

Are Enchanted items magical then too I know in common senses if something is enchanted it pretty much is magical but I wasn't sure with the ruling :p

4. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

^ all of the above, and your mundane items. are part of your equipment allowance per character.

SlanntaClause likes this.
  5. SlanntaClause
    Stegadon