1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making a Jungle Terrain table; needs help

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by DesertLIZARD, Oct 11, 2010.

1. DesertLIZARD
    Saurus

DesertLIZARD New Member

I'm trying to make a table for my anyday gaming. Of course i want it to look at jungle as it can be. I started off by cutting down a piece of already sanded down plywood to 4X5. I just covered it with a coat of a dirtish brown color and now i want some type of jungle ground effect to it..
    But i don't know how to make the effects happen. For example if you look on the back of your lizardmen books (new ones) and you'll see the ground how it has the grassy/dirt look and it is popping up like bubbles. On page 77, you'll see on the bottom right corner in front of the saurus with spears, the grass is grass and where can you get mass amounts of it besides buying the GW tiny tubs of it..
    Want this table to look mint, give me some advice, pictures would be awesome too.

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

3. DesertLIZARD
    Saurus

DesertLIZARD New Member

Wow this sight has it all, thanks

4. GreenKnight14
    Jungle Swarm

GreenKnight14 New Member

Well I took on the same project as well and this site here has an amazing and affordable selection of jungle plants that I used.

http://www.aquariumguys.com/jungle-florals.html