1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mazdamundi

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by ColdBlood666, Sep 17, 2009.

1. ColdBlood666
    Chameleon Skink

ColdBlood666 New Member

Attached Files:

2. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

NICE! ;)

Maybe a bit clearer pic, but it looks good.
    Now don't miss the middle of the /pic tags though...

Cheers!

3. ColdBlood666
    Chameleon Skink

ColdBlood666 New Member

Oh wow can you guys actually see the pic? I thought I messed it up and the pic couldnt be seen im new to posting pics. But if you can see it great! yea the pics are blurry its a cell phone pic sorry.

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

I edited the tag to make it work..

From what I can see, it looks very good. I would love to see a few clearer pics. The problem is not neccesarily the camera, the main problem is the camera is focusing on the wrong thing. You need to make sure there is nothing interesting in the background for the camera to try to focus on and force it to focus on the model. This also often means taking the pic from a little bit further back since cameras don't like focusing on close things.

5. ColdBlood666
    Chameleon Skink

ColdBlood666 New Member

Thanks for taking the time to fix it. Yea I used a blackberry curve to take the pic and I just bought that the day before so I wasnt used to the camera yet. Ill try to get some more pics of the rest of my army to show everyone. Thanks again!

6. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

Can you do a closer-up of his hat?

It looks great!

7. Dumbledore
    Ripperdactil

Dumbledore New Member

Cold I use a blackberry to photo mine two. I know it seems hopeless but you can actually get pretty well focused pictures. Curve up a piece of paper for a white background and shine a light on the model from behind the camera. Make a stack of books or something to use as a tripod and you should end up with a decent photo (still depressingly colourless compared to the real model :depressed:). Your phone should have an option for white balance, though whether it helps or hinders will depend on the colour of the light from whatever lamp you're using so just test it either way. A lamp with a strip light in it helps best as it means there are no shadows.