1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mordheim Characters and Value

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by DeathBringer125, Dec 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DeathBringer125
    Carnasaur

DeathBringer125 Well-Known Member

Hey guys. As many of you know I play Warhammer AOS. Well when my dad was a teen he played some Mordheim with his friends. When I was little he gave me some extra figures he didn’t get rid of (he got rid of the others) of course since I was like 6 or 7 I had no clue what they were and used them like action figures. Then they got lost. Today as we are cleaning our basement we rediscovered them. I did some research to figure out what they are because my dad forgot and i have like 8 Sisters of Sigmar units (pics to follow) I have 2 guys a person with a great sword (identity unknown) and a peasant or something with a spear (I found a pic online and it said he is a reikland Unit). I’m posting pics in next post. Please tell me their specific names if possible and if they are worth anything because I may sell them if they are worth something. Lol I didn’t really want to roll up to my friends with Sisters of Sigmar lol he got a kick about that. Of all the Mordheim factions there are I had to get this one lol.

2. DeathBringer125
    Carnasaur

DeathBringer125 Well-Known Member

E94058E0-F076-4C97-B803-20E90AECBF4B.jpeg 5090797F-CAA2-4169-B575-F0A907E47676.jpeg These are the units my mom apparently had painted some (my dad could never have done this lol). The first pic are the sisters of Sigmar and the second are the two anonymous. If anyone can tell me what each one of these is I would be very grateful. Also can people tell me how much these are worth. I saw a set of the same sisters of Sigmar on eBay for $105 is that a valid price? Also if any of you are interested please let me know.

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.