1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first Saurus

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by IronShark, May 31, 2009.

1. IronShark
    Jungle Swarm

IronShark New Member

I've painted up my first Saurus, and wondered what you think of it before I start mass producing in this paint-scheme.

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

2. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

It looks pretty good. Are you going to leave the spear haft black like that?

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Wow, very cool colour scheme. Some of the scales look a touch flat to me, but that might be just the camera. It looks really good overall.

4. Suppe
    Kroxigor

Suppe New Member

whats wrong with a black spear? i have black spears too

5. DCam321
    Skink

DCam321 New Member

For a first Saurus that is fantastic! The colours compliment each other really well

Pretty similar to my old Lizards aswell. If you did want to add anything I found that white scale down the central back worked especially well when the unit was ranked up. And keep the black spears, they look great and I use black spears too :)

6. Krox-Power
    Saurus

Krox-Power New Member

Wow. That is the first green lizardman I have seen that I really liked. There have been a few that were well painted before, but I never really enjoyed a green lizzie before that. Keep the look for the unit/army. :D

7. IronShark
    Jungle Swarm

IronShark New Member

Thanks for the comments guys! Sadly my lizard painting has stalled out due to some unfortunate circumstances. Hopefully in a couple weeks I can get some more done.