1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Need help with Seraphon Build.

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by TheKuznetsov, Mar 15, 2019.

1. TheKuznetsov
    Skink

TheKuznetsov New Member

Greetings, I'm a new player in AoS and I've started building my seraphon troops out of the "Start Collecting" and the new Battleforce box that got realeased around December.

I wanted to share my team composition with what I wanted to do.

Leaders

Slann Starmaster (260)
    - General

(Great Rememberer)

Engine of the Gods (220)

Saurus Oldblood on a Carnosaur (260

Saurus Astrolith Bearer (160)

Saurus Sunblood (120)

Battleline

40x Saurus Warriors (360) (Clubs and Stardrake shields)

10x Skinks (60) Boltspitters and Star-bucklers

5x Saurus Guards (90)

Units

(to be frank im hesitating between either The Bastillodon or some Riders but Idk which)

Battalions

Fangs of Sotek (550)

Endless Spells

Chromatic Cogs (60)
    Balewind Vortex (40)

Certain questions

-As you may have seen, I added 40 Saurus Warriors for the purpose of being the fact that at 30 units our little saurians get a nice little bonus of 1 extra attack that makes it worth it

-Another thing is from my point of view (correct me if I'm dead wrong) The skinks are one of our more underated yet most useful harrassers in the field. My plan even if they are low numbers is to harass the enemy by shooting projectiles and fooling the enemy by charging at them while the Slann teleports them away and repeat the process.

-My Sunblood and Guards are the shield of the Slann they protect him from any physical dangers.

-Now I understand with Magic our lovable Slann is batshit insane with magic. But the Endless Spells are still something i'm a noob with. The Spells I have chosen were spells that were recommended but I'd love to get an explaination with the Spells useful for our army.

-The Saurus Oldblood is obvious, its too be full on agressive.

Thank you all, I patiently await your tips and help!

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Welcome to Lustria.

In order to run Fangs of Sotek you have to also include a Sunclaw Starhost. This is composed of a Sunblood and 3 units of Saurus Warriors. At min you need 1 Saurus Sunblood and 20 Saurus Warriors. You also have to pay the 130 matched play points for the sunclaw inside of the fos.

3. TheKuznetsov
    Skink

TheKuznetsov New Member

In that case that means I would have to re organise all my Saurus Warriors elsewhere?

LizardWizard likes this.