1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Kroxigors

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by OmniJackal, Sep 7, 2016.

1. OmniJackal
    Jungle Swarm

OmniJackal New Member

And I don't mean those terrible GW models. I've seen these guys randomly around the internet and I need them yesterday. I need TWO sets of these guys. They apparently come as a set of 3. Whoever has these in hand right now and is willing to part with them, I will pay you $125 per SET. I am not interested in anything that is built or painted at this price point which I am guessing is more than twice what they normally sell for.

That's $125USD +3% paypal fee +shipping to USA per set of 3 of these dude things.

2. OmniJackal
    Jungle Swarm

OmniJackal New Member

It won't let me edit my own post because it says it is spam like so here's the picture. ob_7a1b66_kroxigor-sculpt.jpg

3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

4. OmniJackal
    Jungle Swarm

OmniJackal New Member

Yeah I already did. It looks like I'm at the bottom of the list and he said some of the other guys have been waiting a year for theirs. I can't explain why but time is not on my side. Money is tho. At least right now. I'm increasing my offer. $150 per set of 3 dudes. I need 2 sets of 3. $150 + 3% + shipping. Any takers? I'd like the rex dude too but I don't even know what it looks like.

5. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

It's literally a one man operation,
    good luck finding one on eBay.
    (or someone willing to part with theirs after a 1 year wait.)

Gogery and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  6. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

And to think I gave a set as a prize for the Terrain comp last year.

@OmniJackal it is a very tempting offer but I very much doubt anyone will part with a set, Woogity works his butt off getting the models done as fast as possible and they are worth the wait.

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  7. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

It was definitely a fantastic prize! It might very well be the most sought after prize in the Golden Serpent contest as well. I have my fingers crossed for the random draw!

n810 and Crowsfoot like this.
  8. OmniJackal
    Jungle Swarm

OmniJackal New Member

I know my chances are slim but if other gamers are anything like me then they amass more models than they could ever know what to do with and may lose interest in projects over time and sell off. I'm hoping that in this case, money talks.

My final offer is being increased to $200 + 3% paypal fee + shipping to Florida USA per set of 3 unbuilt and unpainted figures. I will not go higher.

Quick, easy money? Anyone? I'm fiending for these guys and need them hooked to my veins.

9. OmniJackal
    Jungle Swarm

OmniJackal New Member

Looks like nobody is willing to barter. Gonna check a few more places to see if I can track these beasties down and if I can't get them you'll all find my very large mostly new seraphon army on ebay for about 50% off retail.

Thanks anyway folks.

10. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Post the link to your sale once you have it listed please.

Bowser and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  11. OmniJackal
    Jungle Swarm

OmniJackal New Member

I won't need to. It will sell itself rather quickly.