1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS New 1250pt list

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Saurus, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Saurus
    Skink

Saurus New Member

Hello everyone! what do you think about the following list? suggestions? thanks in advice.

Slann Starmaster
    -general
    -vast intellect
    -phoenix stone

Saurus E. Warden
    -quicksilver potion

Skink Priest
    -priestly trappings
    -coronal shield

5x Saurus Guard
    5x Saurus Guard
    5x Saurus Guard
    40x Skinks
    -boltspitter and star buckler

Eternal Starhost

Balewind Vortex

1210/1250 pt

2. dinoSTARZ
    Cold One

dinoSTARZ Active Member

Where you getting a quicksilver potion and a phoenix stone? :pompus:

If you take vast intellect, does that mean you are pledging your allegiance to seraphon? And if so, do you then need to take their artifacts?

3. Saurus
    Skink

Saurus New Member

Oh yes, I'm sorry I did some mistakes, thank you!
    But I'm more interested in suggestion about the unit in list, if synergies could work in your opinion. Indeed if you also have suggestions about artifacts, thank you!

4. dinoSTARZ
    Cold One

dinoSTARZ Active Member

If you want it to be competitive, it seems to me that you're putting way too much effort and points into Slann spell range and protection when all a slann really does is buff your units so they can go do the damage. Eternal starhost is a batallion I've not yet been running, but 15 guard is susceptible to being out maneuvered and you don't have a kroak to force them into coming to you...thus your damage is going to come primarily from skinks? 40 skinks is awesome for sure, but if they knock 11 out (not hard to do), they're less awesome, and if they knock out 21, they are much less awesome.

I would either go kroak and defend, or I'd at least drop the balewind for like 5 knights or something.

I've had a lot of success with something more like this though it's entirely different:

scarvet on carnosaur 240
    40 skinks 200
    40 warrior 360
    5/10 knights 100/200
    priest/starpriest instead of slann 160/260