1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9th Age New player looking for a competitive list

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Notaskaven, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Notaskaven
    Jungle Swarm

Notaskaven New Member

Hello hello!
    I am a new age of sigmar player been playing for about a month. Extensive play in 40k though. I've been playing skaven pestilin/skyre and having a blast. Wanted to branch out to a new army I was origanlly ton between dark elves and seraphon. I decided on the latter because cool models and what seems like really fun units and abilities. I like the idea of an elite unit army but I'm fine with anything looking for any ideas between 1000-2000 points. Thanks a bunch will do my best to reply and ask questions!

2. Rokanos
    Kroxigor

Rokanos Well-Known Member

Wrong section of the forum mate :) Age of Sigmar is just below this.

And to clarify - since a few people have used the 9th tag for AoS, 9th is not AoS. :)

That being said, if you did actually mean for it to be 9th age - right now lizards are in a spot where you can pretty much take anything (aside from a skink cloud myb) and do decently. I personally run lots of big monsters, but some people swear by the Slaan and support setup.