1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS New Seraphon Player League List Help

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by KampfKrote, Oct 30, 2017.

1. KampfKrote
    Jungle Swarm

KampfKrote New Member

Hey everyone, I think the title says it all. I’m looking for help constructing a list with what I have for an upcoming league. I’m open to playing any kind of list, wouldn’t mind something more aggressive. I have:

1 Oldblood on Carno
    1 Scarvet on Cold One
    10 Saurus Knights
    40 Saurus Warriors
    1 Engine of the Gods
    1 Slann
    1 Old Carno that can be converted into any Carno model.
    + A bunch of bits to convert any infantry model I would want.

Probably best to stay between 1000-1500 points atm.
    Thanks for any help you can give me.

2. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

I' d go for a Bloodclaw with those models - just need a sunblood !

Bloodclaw (200)
    Oldblood on Carno (280) Rez Item
    ScarVet on Cold One (100)
    ScarVet on Carno (240)
    Sunblood (120)
    Warriors x40 (360)
    Knights x10 (200)
    Knights x5 (100)
    Slann (260) ( L )

Leaving us at 1860 that could go starpriests etc but I guess you don't have that.

To use all of your models : make the 10 man unit of knights 5, put the EotG and you are at 1980 ready to have fun !
    P.S. : Admittedly the Engine isn't exactly the best synergize but it won't be worthless. If possible, use it as a Stegadon instead, this definitely works !
    Though I do think that the 10 man unit of Knights will be useful for a first impact fully buffed from all the generals.

In the end, just pick your units of preference in appearance and go roll some dice !

3. KampfKrote
    Jungle Swarm

KampfKrote New Member

So, I’m missing the Frog boy for my Slann chair, do you think using the dude from the troglodon would be a reasonable stand in? Also, would you say that using a regular Warrior sized body would work for converting Oldbloods and Sunbloods?

4. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

Well especially for the Sunblood and the Slann.. no, but you know what ? I think that the vast majority of the community will let you play since it's a budget thing and not a choice. Explain to them that you wanna build / make the ones you have first and then buy more. I would be ok with it anyday