1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the seraphon clan!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Drakon787, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Drakon787
    Skink

Drakon787 New Member

Hello all! I come from the future.. or 40k rather lol.

I just started sigmar maybe a month or so ago as sylvaneth but the seraphon have always caught my eye even back when I started my journey with games workshop back in 3rd ed for 40k. my buddy started with sylvaneth aroubd the same time so I decide that seraphon would be my army! So excited that I made that decision as I love the models and from what I can grasp they have some powerful warscrolls.

As i am just starting I've kinda gone on a buying streak and have a start to my seraphon but I am unclear in what direction I want to go in. In snooping around for a group of people that seem interested in the same me I found this place and decided that I'll start here I'll make a new post on what I have and what I play against.

2. Qupakoco
    Skink Chief

Qupakoco Keeper of the Dice Staff Member

Welcome to L-O! Looking forward to seeing your contributions!

Bowser likes this.
  3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! Since you're spending anyways... ;) don't be afraid to branch out to order "support" factions. Collegiate arcane for example has the beloved celestial hurricanum and battlemages that you will see a lot of us use. Eldritch council has the loremaster, and even some ironweld arsonal will be helpful. Start collecting bix my advice is build the carno, use the oracle as a starpriest, convert one knight into a scar-vet on cold one using one of the extra heads from the carno kit and other decorations to make it stand out. Looking forward to seeing what you have and what kind of lists you come up with.

DeadlyRecluse, Crowsfoot and Jorgik like this.
  4. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

People said it was a bad move when GW went the way they did with armies, me included but now being able to mix different factions in one army is a brilliant move, I can collect models I love and play them all.

And welcome aboard post pics of the models you have so far, check out the painting section for inspiration.

Bowser likes this.
  5. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Yeah, there's certainly more freedom to play what you like. More models to buy, more money for GW... everybody's happy! :D

Crowsfoot and Bowser like this.
  6. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

I just wish they would release some new cold ones instead of the derpy dolphins we have now!

Scalenex, Bowser and Killer Angel like this.
  7. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

welcome to Lustria, Man.

8. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums1

Painting, gameplay, fluff, we got it all! Let us know if you need help finding anything specific.