1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New warhammer video game

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Suppe, May 11, 2010.

1. Suppe
    Kroxigor

Suppe New Member

So far Games Workshop have had several warhammer video games (most of them being 40k :rage:) and today I was trying to find a certain picture of a pooping space marine but found a link to this trailer named Warhammer 40000: Space Marine which is a completely new game here is a link to the trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb81BD-4Kmw

oh yeah and the pooping space marine I was looking for: Warhammer40kSpaceMarineVideoDumped.jpg

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Interesting. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Space Marine movie that is being made.

That Space Marine conversion is cool, but I think there are a couple others that top it.

BAcodexjoke.jpg
    OK-3.jpg

3. Guardian of Hexoatl
    Temple Guard

Guardian of Hexoatl New Member

Sorry bro, but it doesn't come out for almost two more years. They have been talkin about it for a year and a half, but all they have given us is one trailer that has been out for a year. There was some leaked footage, but it wasn't spacemarine after all lol It was from a THQ Australia game that was discontinued. Hopefully SpaceMarine will be great however. I've been waiting on if for a damn year already :(

And nope. It has nothing to do with UltraMarines the movie. The game has been in the making for quite a bit longer.

4. Suppe
    Kroxigor

Suppe New Member

Love them! "TAKE THAT YOU STUPID SPACE MARINE AND YOUR CODEX CRAP!"
    I love the painting space marine, tho the space marine obvious does not know how to handle his brushes as they are upside down in the cup which bends the brush head :jawdrop:
    Some other good space marine stuff and some of my favorite pictures:
    darkangel.jpg OMG I can't kill him
    img3deda5fc0c365.jpg First ehh Sister of Battle?
    rhino.jpg Not really a conversion but pretty sweet
    If I were fighting this I would flee

15035_sm-Cute,%20Hello%20Kitty,%20Humor,%20Meltagun,%20Space%20Marines.jpg Only thing more scary than chaos and tyranids are a squad of bright colored humanoid cats with oversized heads and guns

drive-me-closer.jpg

5. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

A thread about warhammer40k funnies? In a fantasy forum. Wow.

Well then. Since I pity you all for not having posted any angry marines I'll do it for you.

This one is a link, because links are cool. (And I would bet it violates some forum rules.)
    Oh, and another one. Because I can.

motivator76246a2529a9f6329b89dae029.jpg
    That's one of my own models by the way.

Cheers!