1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Novembre/December painting competition: MONSTERS!

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by SeBM, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

So I know this is very late but I guess better late than never, right? Not sure whatever happened with this contest but the holidays just got in the way for me. Now that the new year is here I'm back to my normal routine and decided to follow through with my monster pledge. This is a Dire Troll Mauler from PP and is used in my Trollbloods army. Just wanted to share it, even though it's late. Thanks for having these contests, it really helps to keep me motivated (even though I've been late on the last 2, doh!)

dire.jpg

dire4.jpg

dire5.jpg

2. Old Mossy
    Bastiladon

Old Mossy Active Member

Woah Iggy! that guys boss. I really like the shading on the skin you've got going (though it may be the camera?). Any plans for a basing, or leaving it as is?

I'm about to finish 2 of my kroxigors. If the competition is just waiting on more entries, I could put it up here later today. (with a penalty, if that's what we're doing)

3. Old Mossy
    Bastiladon

Old Mossy Active Member

Well, I finished my Krox. I'll put these here, in case you want another entry in the comp.
    2012-01-29224358.jpg
    2012-01-29232312.jpg
    2012-01-29232059.jpg

4. Cyb3rw0lf
    Skink

Cyb3rw0lf New Member

*Sigh* I wish I could have finished mine, but the "paint stripper" in the garage just turned out to be thinner -_- so I was never able to get the model stripped back down properly.

5. puszkin
    Skink

puszkin New Member

Ah I try to enter competition too late ehh... next time :)

Guys you present here nice job congratulations :D