1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Old ones and the world before

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Kempak, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Kempak
    Jungle Swarm

Kempak New Member

So recently been brushing up on my sigmar lore and been reading about the end times on various wikis.

One thing that is a bit conflicting I guess is the origins of the races it was established the old ones created the lizardmen to help with the great plan. Made the elves, humans dwarfs and ogres to help in the war against chaos. The collapse of the warp gates happen etc.

Now reading the end times lore and to be honest it's from wikis 1d and such the elven god's asuryan lilleth etc were from the world before escaped to create the new Warhammer world. It's a cycle they go to do it again and the chaos god's or a greater demon etc wreck it before the cycle can begin again e.g invade the fledgling dimension/world.

End times happen sigmar makes the mortal realms.

So my question is this what is considered cannon now and was there any known interaction with the old ones / gods from the world before Warhammer world? And if they escaped to reforge what the heck did they make or did they ret con old ones etc?