1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog please post your model pictures here

Discussion in 'Personal Paint Logs' started by chameleonwarrior, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chameleonwarrior
    Skink

chameleonwarrior New Member

heya everybody, i would like anybody, pro or amateur to post some of there lizzie pics here! adventurous colors and conversions would be great so plz everybody have a good paint and post post post!!!

this is a good chance to give other players inspiration and to be given compliments and tips by others anybody is welcome to post on this forum and i hope that nobody will be mean, if you think someones model could be better, advise them but dont criticise please!

2. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Re: who is the best painter on lustria online?

If you want to check out people's painting skills to get some ideas etc then there are plenty of paint logs and threads for you to look at.

It's not about being the best painter; it's about doing your best and getting ideas and tips from people to help you improve.

Also, if you could make your posts more legible by taking the time to spell properly and use the correct version of the word their/there/they're I'd appreciate it :)

3. chameleonwarrior
    Skink

chameleonwarrior New Member

Re: who is the best painter on lustria online?

sorry, trying to type fast, im a bit of a failure

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Look through the other threads, that is where people will be posting photos of their models not in this thread..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.