1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Project 2018 taking the fight to the Fyreslayers

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by darren watson, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Jason839
    Salamander

Jason839 Well-Known Member

Sounds like the sale of fyreslayers was down so they made them overpowered to bring sales back up. Good old GW.

2. Tiq-Toq
    Skink

Tiq-Toq Member

Interested to see how you go with this - I theory crafted something similar but swapped one bastiladon for a stegadon leaving me with 160 summoning points (for rippers, razors, Astrolith bearer, eternity warden etc). I like the idea of dropping a buffed snake bastie in the middle of their army to keep them busy while rest of army does its thing.

The list really seems dependent on the Slann and EoTG surviving which players will no doubt try to exploit. Still, I really like the rsilience of thunderquake. Let us know how testing goes!

darren watson likes this.
  3. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

By the way @darren watson I just realised :

This is indeed a list that can definitely work and hit fyreslayers that are going to be all over but what about the match ups with Elite Armies ? SCE and Sylvaneth and their 2+ rerolling 1s saves will be there as well no matter what.

What is your plan with this list against those guys ?

4. darren watson
    Kroxigor

darren watson Well-Known Member

Basti's with snakes

5. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

How will you manage to "point" them ? I love the idea of the snakes but 8" aren't that many after all and my guess is you will not have enough units to be more than 60 - 65% "sure" hits as they tend to be more spread than that ?

6. darren watson
    Kroxigor

darren watson Well-Known Member

You just do what you can with what you have!
    It's a difficult match up, no magic way to put it in your favour with the tools we have available

Seraphage likes this.