1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. Q&A to GW

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by strewart, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackhawk
    Chameleon Skink

blackhawk Member

@ suppe: well it isnt white because you wont be able to see thru it either ;)
    and people would ask, hmm is this white or black.. and becouse the paint containers are not even coloured liek you say they are, they are transparent ;)

2. Suppe
    Kroxigor

Suppe New Member

the head is black :p

3. Corbechev
    Saurus

Corbechev New Member

Well they recently took down the old FAQ from their site, so I guess that gives us some hope that it will be release soon... not before my saturday tournament though.. :(

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Yeah I noticed that... I think that means it is time to submit this one then. I will do so tomorrow (around 12 hours from this post) if no one has anything else to add. I am just adding the stegadon warspear magic attacks question from wilfogn's thread.

5. WheelR
    Chameleon Skink

WheelR New Member

Answers.. we demand answers!

6. strewart
    OldBlood

Forgot to update this, it has been sent to both UK and US GW. Canada had the same email so I didn't bother with that (and considered it because Canada has always had the FAQ's online first for some odd reason) so hopefully there will be an FAQ for us soon and it will answer all our questions. I'll be keeping an eye on the website, and will relay any reply I get from them.

7. blackhawk
    Chameleon Skink

blackhawk Member

the errata is now on the gw site:

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m220263a_LizardmenFAQJuly2009.pdf

im reading it at the moment

intresting things:
    impact hits against steggie will be randomized between steg and crew

poisent gaint bow only poisens the first hit, then roll to wound normally.

stegadon war spear makes impact hits magical

burning alligment is magical!

bane head and piranha blade double each others wound, making a single owund 4 wounds.

cupped hands of the old ones is finnaly worth it points.

jay :D

boe for : howdah weapons ARE warmachines, no char bs and stand and shoot... :spiderman:

8. strewart
    OldBlood

Yeah the FAQ has been discussed in several threads in the general discussion area for a few days now, check there. ;) In fact I was going to close this thread until the new question arose, I think I will split it out then close this.

Edit: Alright, the FAQ is now out and is summarised by blackhawk above, as well it has a sticky thread in lizardmen discussion and an open thread to talk about it. I received no reply from GW about my emails to them, so I don't know if they read it or not, but it seems things have been mostly cleared up and I am locking this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.