1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Question of SLANN & ASTROLITH BEARER & TROGLODON

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by winsha, Sep 22, 2016.

1. winsha
    Jungle Swarm

winsha New Member

Hi. I just think some synergy, but I can't assure they are normally working. So, Can you check this?

1. SLANN & ASTROLITH BEARER
    Astrolith bearer has 'Celestial Conduit' rule. It helps Seraphon Wizard can cast farther(+8"). And, Slann has many summon spells that have 15" range from slann. Can I use 'Celestial Conduit' rule for slann's summon spell to range up to 23"range?

2. SLANN & TROGLODON
    Slann has Arcane Vassal rule. (If the spell is successfully cast, measure the range and visibility from the troglodon rather than the Slann.) If I use this rule, I can summon a seraphon unit from troglodon. Am I right?

3. SLANN & ASTROLITH BEARER & TROGLODON
    If No.1 and No.2 hypotheses are right, With Astrolith bearer, I can cast slann's a summon spell through the troglodon, and summoned unit can be placed within 23" from trogoldon. I think, use this combination, I can catch opponent's back easily.

Is there something wrong?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    Bowser likes this.
  2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Short answer:

1. YES
    2. YES
    3. YES

Longer answer:

yes, the increased range and summon is a great weapon at our disposal. Even with the limitations of the General's handbook, summoning is still very useful.

Seraphage, Bowser, n810 and 1 other person like this.
  3. winsha
    Jungle Swarm

winsha New Member

Killer Angel/ Thank you for your prompt reply and advice. It was a great help. Thank you.:D

Bowser likes this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

This is all correct and great synergy! Even if you don't use it to summon having that extra 8" from the troglodon can be a game changer. But summoning is a fantastic use of this.

winsha likes this.
  5. winsha
    Jungle Swarm

winsha New Member

Thank you. I agree. :D
    Use this combination, we get 38"(Arcane Vassal range 15"+summon spell range 28") summon spell range from slann.
    Also, opponent can't attempt to unbind spell, because slann is so far away. (38"! )

I'm newbie, but finding synergy like this is very fun!

Bowser likes this.