1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog Ragnar's Lizardmen paintlog

Discussion in 'Personal Paint Logs' started by Ragnar, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Old Mossy
    Bastiladon

Old Mossy Active Member

Nice. Are you going to decorate the pillars, or keep them plain?

2. Ragnar
    Saurus

Ragnar New Member

I don't think i'm artistic enough to decorate them with snake designs but I might just go for a zig zag type dealio. I was also thinking I might add some green stuff to use as gems? Who knows. Right now I just want to finish carving the bricks lol

3. DanBot
    Ripperdactil

DanBot Member

Looks awesome. Love the alter. And those leaf type plants. Where exactly did you get them. Looks awesome on your table as a shrub.

4. Ragnar
    Saurus

Ragnar New Member

I actually just went down to the dollar store and found big giant balls of plant stuff. They were $2 each if memory serves, and I don't think I'm ever going to run out. I could use a little more variety though...

5. synical
    Skink

synical New Member

Just browsing over some old posts to get inspiration - i love your army scheme dude. The black skink's have to be my favourite but i love the orange cold one :)

On a side note; where did you get your movement tray "plants" from - they look awesome and i'm experimenting with some stuff myself but not overly impressed with what i have.

//syn

6. Ragnar
    Saurus

Ragnar New Member

I actually just answered that question in the post above you, but if you want I could post a picture when I get home.

7. synical
    Skink

synical New Member

Ah my apologies, must have missed that part - they look good. I will have to look near me to find something similiar - the pet store is pretty lack luster in terms of aquariam style plants. THe search continues!

//syn