1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. (Redirect To) Caneghem's Review of the New Lizardmen!

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Caneghem, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

Re: Caneghem's Review of the New Lizardmen! Update: Specials

I believe caneghem meant you on average roll 7 hits which will on average cause ~1 wound, same as 6 poison shots.

I love the idea of the Arc of Sotek, but everytime I go to add it to a list I feel Id get more mileage out of just adding another 2 swarm bases and putting the leftover points towards something else.

Loving the review caneghem! A few real good nuggets in there I'd overlooked (Stegs/basti's using skinks Initiative for starters!) Looking forward to the rest!

2. Caneghem
    Carnasaur

Caneghem New Member

Yeah, that's what I meant indeed. 7 str 2 hits will average to one wound, just like that same number of poison shots. It is not great, but it is a free attack that might knock the odd wound off a model here or there. By comparison, the Solar Engine doesn't get any extra combat grindy goodness.

Almost done with the Rares.

3. Silverbolt
    Temple Guard

Silverbolt Active Member

Loving the review so far! Some great analysis. Can't wait to read the rare section.

4. Rettile
    Ripperdactil

Rettile Active Member

do you know if kroak's spell and the burning alignment still can target enemy units in close combat?

5. Pofadder
    Cold One

Pofadder New Member

Still waiting for my armybook....hopecully tomorrow at supplier. Dods our swarms have unstable special rule? Or is it a BRB rule for swarms?

6. The Red Devil
    Stegadon

The Red Devil Defender of Hexoatl Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.