1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. Revered Guardians

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by Conar, Jul 6, 2009.

1. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

After he rallied? A unit below either 50% or 25% (don't remember which) cannot rally, so if he started fleeing he is effectively dead.

@Caneghem; I read the steed rules and couldn't decide whether the unit champ was eligible or not, I obviously assumed he was as long as the rest of his unit wasn't there. I guess if it specifically says character then yeah, this whole last page of debate is kinda pointless. :p

2. Caneghem
    Carnasaur

Caneghem New Member

Well it's always fun to talk about what if scenarios anyway, and I don't think anybody was seriously suggesting it. I just happened to know offhand because I'm reviewing the lores of magic in an effort to get a good grasp of what each one of them does. More details to follow!

3. Barotok
    Terradon

Barotok New Member

True enough Strewart. I totally forgot about that rule even though I'm quite familiar with it when I'm on the table. It doesn't really make sense at all to give this item to a RG. Caneg summed it up nicely by categorizing it as a what if scenario.