1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Review of Realmslayer & Update

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by discomute, Jan 13, 2019.

1. discomute
    Terradon

discomute Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I am so busy!

I am nearly done with my postgraduate law degree, working part time, and I'I a stay at home dad most of the week while my wife works and studies.

I have zero time for most of things that were regular in my life, including writing, which is why I've not been active lately.

However my new life has meant I've developed an appreciation for audible and recently listened to a gotrek book called realm slayer. It was more of a stage play than an audiobook. It was about 1/4 the length of a normal book, and had many different actors.

It was a bit meh in terms of its plot, that is really a staple of Gotrek books. I really struggle with AoS which made it hard for me. The talent who read it was amazing - I've never heard a book with such high production values.

Overall if you like Gotrek books you will like this. If you like AoS you will like this. If you like both you will love this. And if you're a rich guy it is nearly worth listening to for no other reason than to experience the pinnacle of audio-production.

Hope everyone is well and Scalenex still kills his characters, maybe I'll be back one day, but not for at least a year I think.
    discomute